Insurance. We are safely guarded, but proudly claim free!
Brisbane Tree Experts maintains a claim-free insurance record for damages. We possess:
- Current public liability
- Workers compensation
- Vehicle insurance
- Plant insurance
- Equipment insurances
Copies are available on request.
Safety. It’s our priority.
The safety of our customers and crew is of the utmost importance. Due to our experience, training and up-to-date equipment, we minimise risk during every step of the tree care process.
- We conduct comprehensive onsite risk assessment prior to the commencement of each job.
- We adhere to Queensland Arboricultural Association Inc. and Queensland Government Occupational Health And Safety Guidelines For Tree Works.
- All vehicles carry first aid kits, fire extinguishers, traffic signage, two-ways and mobile phones.
- We do our own in-house climbing training once a month, on a Saturday morning.
- We attend the World Arbor Camp and Conferences where we keep up to date with the latest tree care innovations and techniques. See photographs from the 2011 Arbor camp on our Facebook page.
We are called Business Tree Experts for a reason. To arrange an obligation-free consultation, contact us today.