Obtaining a Tree Report from Brisbane Tree Experts can help you manage or preserve a tree that is causing problems on your property.
Do you wish to preserve a tree but feel that cutting it down is your only option? Rest assured, there are other options.
At Brisbane Tree Experts our Tree Reports contain professional tree advice that can save you thousands of dollars as well as hundreds of headaches!
Trees can cause any number of problems on private, public and business properties, such as:
- Damage to rooves
- Damage to a site’s foundation
- Cracked driveways
- Cracked walls
- A risk to people and property in the event of severe weather
- General structural damage and more
The benefits of obtaining professional tree advice via a Tree Report from Brisbane Tree Experts:
- You can preserve a tree, enjoying all the aesthetic and health benefits associated with preserving trees.
- Learn how to fix and/or manage problems caused by trees, rather than taking the extreme action of cutting them down altogether.
- Minimise the risk of expensive and disruptive structural repairs to your property.
- Have peace of mind that you are obtaining advice from expert arborists who are fully experienced and fully qualified.
Acting on incorrect or unqualified tree advice can cost a lot more in the long run; as well as potentially risking your safety and the safety of others
Only seek expert advice.
A tree report from Brisbane Tree Experts can provide specialist advice catered to your individual needs in the form of:
- Arboricultural consultation and specialist advice
- Provision of Arboricultural surveys, assessments and reports
- Tree management and maintenance plans for urban trees
- Tree hazard and risk assessment
- Technical advice in relation to trees and development - AS4970-2009 "Protection of trees on development sites".
- Tree support and bracing systems
- Soil amelioration and treatment
Anyone who has trees on their property can obtain a Tree Report. We regularly work with:
- Home owners
- Business owners
- Corporate site owners
- Body corporates
- Local government agencies and more
To organise an initial consultation, or to ask any questions about our Tree Report Service, please call Brisbane Tree Experts on (07) 3841 0800. We’re more than happy to have an obligation-free chat about Tree Reports!